10.04.2011

Kennedy, help me!

4.02 One Night in October - Quotes...

Walter: "Kennedy, help me!"

Astrid: “Do you ever think that maybe your type just doesn't exist?”

Alt-Licoln: "Blonde looks good on you."
Fauxlivia: "Yeah well, lucky Frank likes the red, huh?"

ASTRID: "I checked your meds, and the counts are way off. You've been overdoing it."
WALTER: "I've been experimenting. Again."

Alt-Licoln: "Charlie's on a beach sipping Mai-Tais with the bug lady. I'm sorry, Mrs. Bug Lady."

Olivia: "My stepfather? I killed him."

Broyles: "I've always thought there were people who leave an indelible mark on your soul. An imprint that can never be erased."

Peter: "Walter, I'm here. Can you hear me? I'm right here Walter. Help me, Walter. Please help me."

...& glyphs

Come per Neither Here Nor There, anche i glifi dell'episodio 4.02 di Fringe, che compongono la parola LIMBUS, sembrano riferiti allo stato 'etereo' di Peter...